Award-winning Home/Office Hybrid Hotel
Are you social media savvy, passionate about photography and / or videography, and have good sense for aesthetics and design? Then keep reading!
Facilitating global living and working, Zoku is a new category in the hotel industry: a home-office hybrid – also suitable for long stays – with the services of a hotel and the social buzz of a thriving neighborhood. Join an international team of driven, proactive and fun-loving Zokus who all have one thing in common: a passion for connecting people across the globe.
TELL ME MORE
As our Content Creator Intern, you will plan and create social media posts, digital campaigns, and online promotions for all of our Zoku properties in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Vienna, and (soon-to-open) Paris. Whether photography or videography is your passion, you will proactively come up with creative ways to capture, tell, and share Zoku’s story while traveling between our home cities across Europe.
As part of the Marketing team, you will also create and execute photo and video content that appeals to a global audience, including residents, members, corporate partners, press contacts, and influencers. You will report to Zoku’s Marketing Director, work and learn alongside our Marketing Specialist, and collaborate closely with our Brand and Sales teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
No day looks the same as a Content Creator Intern… but here’s a glimpse of what you can expect:
Unleash your inner shutterbug: Capture picture-perfect moments that represent the Zoku lifestyle. This includes leading photoshoots, video shoots and other content production.
Believe the hype: Be on the lookout for the latest digital trends and get creative about adapting them to Zoku. Oh, and don’t forget to keep it location-specific too!
Slide into DM´s: Your knack for clear communication will benefit you in your day-to-day managing of content and interactions on all of our social media platforms.
Embrace teamwork: Reach out to other content creators and create exciting partnerships that increase engagement, visibility and brand presence.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Internship allowance of €1145 per month (based on full-time)
- 12,5 holiday days (per 6 months).
- Cool benefits like a free after-work drink, various discounts and friends & family rates at all Zoku locations.
- A fun, young, multi-national company with colleagues from across the globe to meet, learn and grow from.
- Exciting on-the-job training opportunities, including the possibility to travel between Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Vienna and/or Paris.
- Potential to become a TikTok influencer 😉
- Fun events throughout the year to celebrate achievements and milestones.
- An internship at one of the 25 coolest hotels in the world, that feels like a second home and is purpose-driven.
WE LOVE PEOPLE WHO
- Have a talent and passion for photography and / or videography, experience using Adobe Suite is a plus.
- Are technologically savvy and are able to pick up new skills and tools quickly.
- Have social media know-how and are updated on all current trends.
- Know how to communicate and connect with an array of cultures and personalities.
- Are organized and love to maintain a proactive and practical schedule.
- Bring good vibes and are approachable.
- Can juggle many tasks at once while remaining cool headed and warm hearted.
A FEW MUST HAVES
- You are enrolled in a MBO+, HBO (college), Master degree, undergraduate program in the fields of Marketing, Photography, Filmmaking or Media Studies.
- You are fluent in English, language skills in Dutch, French, German and / or Danish are a plus.
- You are an EU resident or have a valid working and living permit for Austria.
- You are enrolled at university during the entire period of your internship and available for a minimum of 6 months (start date August).
- You love to work, as we’ll need you full-time.