Webseite Weissenhaus Betriebsgesellschaft mbH
Be one of the best!
As a privately run luxury holiday resort, the performance of each individual person and member of staff counts for us.
Only together we can win top-class awards and thus the best guest clientele in Europe.
On 75 hectares with fourty historic buildings, a castle, an amphitheatre and an award-winning SPA, we are far from being at the end of our journey and are continuously expanding.
Competence, cordiality, reliability and flexibility are the outstanding qualities we are looking for in our new employees. For best results, we believe in short decision-making processes and an open door for your questions, comments and wishes at all times. For us, these are guarantees of success for a mutually trusting and long-term cooperation.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS FOR THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
Food & Beverage Service (m/f/d)
– you are responsible for setting up and clearing the breakfast buffet for our discerning guests
– preparation of cold and hot beverages and serving them to the guests at the table
– you will carry out preparation and follow-up tasks in all our restaurants
– you actively support our service team in all operational tasks
– 5-day week
– opportunities for personal development
– complimentary use of the fitness area in our Castle SPA
-Welcome Night at Weissenhaus: enjoy a free overnight stay incl. breakfast before or after your arrival
– extensive and healthy meals in our staff restaurant
– attractive staff overnight rates in our resort as well as partner hotels
– attractive working and living environment with high recreational value in close proximity to the Baltic Sea and the major city of Hamburg
– varied, exciting tasks within a unique professional working environment
– pleasant working atmosphere, supported by an open-minded team
– affordable living space in our staff shared flats, only 10 minutes away by car
Please send your application with your complete documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sincerely yours, Nicol Leicht