Webseite Vila Joya
Room Division Cross Training – Housekeeping & Front Office
We are looking for personable and motivated staff to join our Housekeeping and Front Office team. A positive and friendly attitude is essential for any team member at Vila Joya.
Your duties in Housekeeping:
- Cleaning of the hotel rooms and public areas
- Assisting in the laundry
- Assisting the executive housekeeper in daily tasks of getting rooms ready and maintaining standards of excellency
- Ensuring proper levels of guest and cleaning supplies
- Guest history and details
Your duties in Front Office:
- Covering the day or evening shift
- Answering the telephone
- Taking room and table reservations in-house and outside the restaurant
- Writing the daily restaurant menus in different languages
- Dealing with reservation confirmations
- Be knowledgeable about the hotel and its environment
- Rooming guests
- Carrying luggage
- Seating guests in the restaurant
Your language skills:
- Preferably German and/or Portuguese
- Other European languages are of advantage
- shared accommodation (shared room with bathroom)
- all meals (on and off duty)
- 250 € pocket money and allocation of tips
- transfers to and from the airport, bus or train station.
You will be working split shifts for the 5 days with 2 days off. If necessary, you may be required to work 6 days per week during the peak season. Who wants to extend to a 6 working day week, pocket money will be added accordingly.
Duration of the internship:
Preferably 4 – 6 months
If you want to be part of a great team and work with us in Paradise, we are looking forward to receiving your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo.