Website Vila Joya
Vila Joya – Home, Restaurant & Spa
We are looking for personable, motivated staff to support our Housekeeping team.
Desired language skills:
– Intermediate English
– Basic Portuguese and/or basics of another European language is an advantage
– Cleaning of the hotel rooms and public areas;
– Assisting in the laundry;
– Assisting the executive housekeeper in daily tasks of getting rooms ready and maintaining standards of excellency;
– Ensuring proper levels of guest and cleaning supplies;
– Guest history and details.
Duration: 5-6 months
Starting Date: February/March or July/August
Our offer includes:
– shared accommodation (shared room with bathroom)
– all meals (on and off duty)
– 200 € pocket money and allocation of tips
– transfers to and from the airport, bus or train station.
You will be working in shifts for 5 days and you will have 2 days off. If necessary, you may be required to work 6 days per week during the busy season. This can be recovered at the end of your contract.