Webseite Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Die Airline der Schweiz
We lead the operation of SWISS’s own lounges at Zurich and Geneva airport. This includes guest care, coordinating suppliers, performing quality checks, monitoring agreements & services, feedback management, service & product planning. As an intern, you will represent SWISS to our guests, suppliers, providers & internal stakeholders.
- Serving as host & representative for guests requests, concerns, complaints
- Supporting our lounge partners in their daily business
- Ensuring the quality of our various lounge products & services
- Product requirement planning (e.g. for F&B, newspapers, magazines)
- Participating in some of the interface meetings with our external and internal stakeholders (passenger handling, gastro, facility management, cleaning, airport, product development, core customer care team)
- Conducting quality checks of all providers
- Planning & supporting events in the lounges, lounge tours & staff training activities
- Performing administrative duties such as maintaining the lounge logbook, answering emails & compiling statistics
- Individual assigned project, from planning until implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or an “HF” Advanced Federal Diploma of Higher Education specializing in hotel, hospitality or tourism management (or similar)
- A very good spoken and written command of German and English; any additional language is an advantage
- Strong communications skills
- Preferably practical experience in the gastronomy field and in quality management
- A well-groomed appearance and very good manners
- Resilient, flexible personality with quick perception
- A customer- and service-minded working approach with hands on mentality
- Very good MS Office skills including Teams
- Ability for shift duties 05:30 until 23:00
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS …. where people matter.