Website Raffles Grand Hotel 'Angkor
An Intern will be expected to learn and preform the job duties of the positions within their assigned specialization and complimentary departments. For example, in a Front Office rotation the participant may be expected to learn the roles of a Guest Services Agent, Rooms Controller, Supervisor and also have the opportunity to lead shifts and work on special projects.
An Intern will also learn what drives Guest Satisfaction and Colleague Engagement on site will have opportunities to contribute to these important matters. An Intern will be introduced to and have the opportunity to demonstrate the company’s values and core beliefs.
- In charge of collecting guest preferences, special needs, hobby, and so on. Ensure that all the guest comments are updated in all necessary Guest History databases.
- To be knowledgeable on all facts of the hotel product, including room types, room rates, relative features and facilities, Food and Beverage outlets.
- Also be familiar with hotel’s rules and regulations. Develop close and harmonious working relationship with other departments. Coordinate with other departments in order to offer better service for guests. Understanding how to considering the situation of whole hotel, good communication with other departments.
- Ensure completion of all tasks for the shift and handover to the next shift without missing out on any guest related requests. To ensure all the logbooks, handovers and check-lists are well maintained. To be follow up the unresolved incident carefully.
- To ensure that all checklist resolve when they before off duty. Monitor the VIP arrival, assign proper rooms for them and make sure rooms are ready before the come. Know VIPs preference, the more the better.
- To be a brand ambassadress of the hotel one who makes a great first impression for guests when a guest walks into the hotel. Welcome all guests in a polite and friendly manner.
- To anticipate guest needs and handle guests inquiries in a helpful and attentive manner.
- They will be using the maximum speed to handle guest complaining and dissatisfaction, make notes in detail: time, where, reason, the whole process of the incident, detailed content, who and result).
- To get maximum feedback from the guests in all the areas of the hotel and has a key responsibility for the Guest Response process set-up in the hotel as well as of achieving the targets set for Guest Satisfaction Survey.
Length of internship: 6 months
Preferable time: October 2018- March 2019