Webseite Nice & Green
Swiss Funding Firm
Join our fast-growing Team
Nice & Green is looking for a Junior Digital MarCom in the Marketing & Communication department (H/F)
We have a new opportunity arising in our Marketing & Communications team to grow our brand and better respond to the increasing demand of listed SMEs for flexible Equity Financing solutions, in Switzerland and Europe.
Who We Are
Nice & Green is a privately held Swiss funding firm providing tailor-made and flexible equity financing solutions for listed Micro-, Small- and Mid-Cap companies in Europe.
We improve listed SMEs› access to diversified and efficient funding solutions, allowing them to achieve business growth. We strive to create value for both companies and their communities of shareholders, thanks to a responsible approach for investment.
Since its inception in 2017, Nice & Green has provided more than CHF 425M in funding to 23 fast-growing SMEs, with a presence in 8 countries in Europe.
- Manage and develop our CRM database
- Monitor and analyze marketing campaigns based on customer behavior
- Participate in prospecting campaigns
- Create engaging content for web and social media platforms
- Maintain brand consistency across digital channels
- Contribute to the coordination and execution of virtual and in-person B2B events
- Attend Investor presentations/events
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for the creation of marketing collaterals and sales tools
- Assist with the development of marketing plans, of which an omnichannel digital content strategy for the brand
- Young graduate or in training in the Marketing, Communication, or Hospitality field
- 0 to 2 years of experience in digital MarCom, preferably in the Finance industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French (German is a plus)
- A firm understanding of brand strategy, B2B digital marketing, search engines, social platforms particularly LinkedIn, content creation, and digital analytics
- Familiarity with some of the marketing automation tools in the market
- Knowledge of the financial sector
We are looking for a creative candidate, forward-thinker, digital savvy, problem-solver, and passionately willing to:
- Flourish within a fast-growing investment firm with an innovative business model and a positive work environment
- Adapt to the fast-changing B2B digital and communication landscape to ensure our marketing evolves in tune with our B2B audiences
- Collaborate with a diverse team of colleagues leading various projects from Marketing to Business Development, Innovation Technology, and more
- Learn about financial and investment instruments and keep up with the latest Financial Services industry trends
In brief, you are
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and team player
- Able to build relationships, communicate and collaborate at different levels
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Experienced in graphic design and content creation
- Flexible and able to adapt to fast-changing business needs and objectives
- Positive and willing to learn
Salary To be defined together
Daily meal allowance CHF 10.- per day
Job location 5 min away by walk from Nyon train station (New office – April)
Contract 6 months internship (which may lead to a permanent position)
If you are interested in gaining hands-on marketing experience in the finance industry and are looking to develop your skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, this is the place.
We are looking forward to discovering your profile!
The Nice & Green Team