Website M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
An intern or a fresher will be offered a 100% job after the successful completion of the internship
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION is a market leader in Global Accounts Receivable Management Services. For our headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, we are seeking a multilingual person capable of successfully managing consumer debt collection cases both independently and within a team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect consumer debts (80%) and resolve commercial disputes (20%), and negotiate solutions with debtors, debtor companies and clients
- Analyse cases and recommend the best collection strategy for swift & amicable Settlement
- Negotiate full payments, settlements, and instalment plans Use specialised commercial knowledge required for individual claims
- Achieve financial targets set by M.A.H. management
- Organise & manage case portfolios
- Prepare regular status reports for the attention of clients
- Maintain statistics and provide monthly progress reports for the attention of management
A person dreaming to work global is an ideal candidate who will independently manage the entire negotiation and collection process of the assigned claims portfolios from around the world. This position demands a high level of common sense, a positive attitude, and a determination to climb the ladder quickly. You must be loyal, hard-working, and a quick learner.
- Bachelor’s, or any other equivalent education (in the final year of completion)
- Strong common sense
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, a knowledge of French or Spanish would be a further asset
- IT and database management skills
A specific training programme pertaining to this profession will be provided. If you are interested in joining our international team and are ready to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, please send your complete application by e-mail to Ms. A. Banerjee, Head Human Resource (email@example.com).
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Human Resource Department
Breitenweg 6, 6370 Stans
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org