Webseite GET LOCAL AG
We digitize the hotel front desk and make travel more convinient
Are you hungry to make a difference? To contribute your know-how to a young and rapidly growing start-up and to be part of a dynamic and passionate team?
GET LOCAL an innovative startup based in Zurich, Basel and Vienna,with the vision of becoming the number one brand of trust for city travelers and expats worldwide, is seeking a proactive Digital Concierge Managerto be the contact person for hotels and providers in Basel.As our ideal candidate you have strong ties to Basler hoteliers, experience and network in the hotel industry more generally speaking and strong communication skills. Apply as soon as possible if you are motivated to work independently within a small team of enthusiasts building and shaping up a startup into a leading Digital Concierge Service for the hotel industry.
· Managing stakeholder community (partner hotels, service- providers, restaurants, clubs, etc)
· Developing & acquiring additional partners and business services
· Maintaining and fortifying B2BC and the B2B platforms
· Reporting on business plan and progressively increase return on investment
· You are a mover and doer, proactive, independent and organized
· You are familiar with the hotel industry in Basel
· You are fluent in English and German
· You are at ease communicating with various different stakeholders
· You are experienced in writing texts or blogs and have the passion to bring them to perfection
What we offer:
· Work in a startup with a global vision
· Flexible hours and partly home office possible
· Competitive salary for the startup sector & subsequent attractive career opportunities
Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Basel
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow as a company and as individuals. Are you ready to go on a journey with us? Please send your CV and a motivation letter to Wailea Zülch (firstname.lastname@example.org)as soon as possible and no later than 31stof May 2019.