Webseite Crossborders AG
About the business:
Crossborders is an independent advisory company for high-net-worth individuals and multinational corporation employees who are moving to Switzerland. Whether it is for personal aspirations, high standards of living or striving to optimize their financial assets – Crossborders listens, advises and solves the needs of their private and multinational clients. The company was established in Zürich over 30 years ago and provides a wide range of premium advisory services. Crossborders works with the best local partners and has a Global reputation for service excellence. Located in Zurich’s city center, just a few steps from Bellevue. The founder continues to run the business on a day-to-day basis with a passionate, hardworking and motivated team in a great atmosphere.
Role: Senior Client Advisor (Project based as of July 1st or later TBD)
This role offers you the unique opportunity to work in a dynamic and structured environment of an established firm with a boutique feel atmosphere. The firm offers insights into the fields of: real estate, relevant legal compliance, financial transactions and all other topics related to a move or integration into Switzerland.
Main responsibilities will be client advisory management. This will involve preparation of materials but mainly advising and support to ensure consistency across all client relationships. Daily business is always diversified and includes communication with clients and their advisors, meetings, property visits and liaising closely with the other company team members.
– Bachelors Hospitality Degree with hands-on experience on advanced management skills at both operational and strategic levels
– Interpersonal skills in terms of leadership, negotiation and teamwork
– Customer relationship in a demanding multinational environment and high-net-worth clients
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (fluent German is required)
– Ambitious, committed, driven
– Winning and open personality, flair for people / a people’s person
– High social competence, communicative and proactive
– Global mindset
– Local Swiss know-how skills
– Good driving skills (manual and automatic)
Applications are strongly encouraged from candidates reflecting diverse educational, cultural and experiential backgrounds. Please send your motivation letter and CV (with a picture)