Award-winning Home/Office Hybrid Hotel
Are you a real people person who wants to help inspire travelling professionals to stay at Zoku? Then keep reading!
Facilitating global living and working, Zoku is a new category in the hotel industry: a home-office hybrid - also suitable for long stays - with the services of a hotel and the social buzz of a thriving neighbourhood. Join an international team of driven, proactive and fun-loving Zokus who all have one thing in common: a passion for connecting people across the globe.
TELL ME MORE
The Reservations and Communications Intern is the first and central point of contact for our guests. They're responsible for coordinating Zoku's reservations and guest communications throughout all of our properties in Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Vienna and soon to come Paris!
You will learn from a team of Commercial rockstars, while routinely working with our international Meeting & Events Coordinators. You will be reporting to Zoku's Reservations Manager and working alongside our Marketing and Sales teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
No day looks the same as a Reservations & Communications Intern... but here's a glimpse of what you can expect:
Hitting the books: You'll be responsible for processing all incoming requests, while managing all overnight and group enquiries. This includes answering any in-house questions. You will also help to monitor and control our online OTA channels.
You've got mail: Strengthen your communication skills by communicating daily with our future guests. You'll be responsible for responding to incoming emails in our inboxes.
Love a good chat: With a love for good conversations, you'll also be responsible for answering guest questions and following-up with booking requests over the phone.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Internship allowance of €500 per month (based on full-time).
- 10 holiday days (per 6 months).
- Cool benefits like a free after-work drink, various discounts and friends & family rates at all Zoku locations.
- A fun, young, multi-national company with colleagues from across the globe to meet, learn and grow with.
- Exciting on-the-job training opportunities and fun events throughout the year to celebrate achievements and milestones.
- An internship at one of the 25 coolest hotels in the world, that feels like a second home and is purpose-driven.
WE LOVE PEOPLE WHO
- Bring good vibes, are friendly and always approachable - even over the phone.
- Can keep a cool head and warm smile even during busy and stressful times.
- Have a can do, entrepreneurial spirit that's all about discovering new ideas and solutions.
- Have a very good eye for detail and love to multitask.
- Want to be the king or queen of communication, always keeping it professional while maintaining Zoku's tone of voice.
- Have prior experience working in hotels or other communication- and reservation- oriented roles, e.g. front office, sales or call centre / help desk.
- Are interested in exploring and learning more about distribution, reputation, communications or revenue management.
A FEW MUST HAVES
- You are studying at either MBO+, HBO/university or master degree level in the fields of Hospitality or Communication and need to do a mandatory operational internship (min. 6 months) as part of your curriculum.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, other languages are a plus.
- You are an EU resident or have a valid working and living permit for The Netherlands.
- You are available to start in July/August and flexible with working days/hours.