Website Wyniger Group / Waldhaus beider Basel
Waldhaus of both Basel
Become a part of our Waldhaus beider Basel team and contribute to enchanting our guests with our diverse offer!
The Waldhaus has been an important place for the Basel region since 1897, and the hotel is appropriately historic. You can literally feel Basel's history. Skilful interior design, carefully selected furniture and fine design have created a relaxing boutique hotel that is a pleasure to stay in and sets the tone. Here you will find our excellent restaurant, our beautiful bar as well as the Buvette.
The Waldhaus beider Basel has a fine and home-style restaurant. We understand our offer as contemporary Swiss and we offer our guests dishes that can be expected in the "forest" & "on the Rhine". However, this is just a little more refined. By this we mean that we mainly work with suppliers and producers we know. For example, the meat comes from sustainable production and many of the products on our menu are from the region. At the same time, we serve classics that cause a sensation far and wide, and we also offer a nice children's menu.
Our in-house bar is all about our distillery. Here we serve the finest distillates from our own production, but also products from other producers. We have one of the most extensive spirits menus anywhere and are happy to serve them to our guests in our beautiful bar ambience with exquisite background music.
The Waldhaus beider Basel is ideally suited for events of all kinds. Be it for a wedding in the very privileged location, a christening dinner, a business lunch or seminars for small teams in an inspiring ambience.
The Waldhaus is currently undergoing extensive renovation by the civic community of the city of Basel and is still closed.
When it reopens on 5 February 2023, our guests will be offered a completely new Waldhaus with a new concept.
The "Waldhaus beider Basel" is part of the Wyniger Group, which is an owner-managed group of companies based in the Basel region with a focus on gastronomy and the hotel industry. Our company includes - in addition to the gastronomy and hotel business - various cultural and craft businesses, a catering as well as a facility management and service company.
We will create a stir and innovate - be part of it!
We are looking for an open-minded person to join our versatile and quality-oriented team from 01 February 2023:
Service Interns 100%
- Greeting, assisting and advising guests with regard to the food and beverage offer
- Serving the drinks & food
- Preparation and follow-up of events
- Organisation of the task area
- Implementation of and compliance with our quality standards
- Ensure compliance with the hygiene concept
- You are young and motivated, your appearance is friendly and well-groomed
- You attend or are enrolled in a Swiss hotel management school and would like to gain initial experience in the field of gastronomy
- Good oral language skills in D, E and F round off your profile
What we offer you
We offer you exciting and varied tasks in a trusting working environment. You can expect a dynamic and young team in an open, human and therefore employee-oriented company culture, which creates the basis for you to contribute and develop. In addition to a fair and promising salary policy, you will benefit from great benefits ... from A like training contributions to Z like Zalando vouchers:
- If your internship with us lasts more than 9 months, we will pay 50% of the tuition fee for one semester. If your internship lasts at least 12 months, we will pay 100% of the tuition fee for one semester.
- 50% discount in all gastronomic establishments of the entire Wyniger Group for the whole family, 20% discount in all shops of the Wyniger Group.
- Free catering
- Free annual U-ABO or Reka-Card credit worth CHF 600
- Free parking
- Modern working time models and duty roster organisation
- Attractive discount system: permanent discounts at Coop, Zalando, Manor and many other well-known offers
- Member Card with credit for consumption in our group (W-Card)
- Christmas and staff parties, free after-work drinks and generous service anniversary gifts
- Purchase of goods/wines at cost prices (possible from larger orders)
- Preferential conditions at the Basler Kantonalbank
Have we aroused your interest and can you imagine joining our team?
Then we look forward to receiving your written application.
Waldhaus of both Basel
In the Hard
Ms Nicole Bischof
+41 61 264 94 52