Website Wyniger Group
The Teufelhof basel
To complement our young team, we are looking for an open-minded person by appointment.
What you bring with you
- You are young and motivated, your appearance is friendly and well-groomed
- You attend or are enrolled in a Swiss hotel management school and would like to gain initial experience in the field of gastronomy
- You like to spoil our guests in the two restaurants (Gourmet-Restaurant Bel Etage and Restaurant Atelier)
- Good oral language skills in D, E and F round off your profile
We offer you exciting and varied tasks in a trusting working environment. You can expect a dynamic and young team in an open, human and therefore employee-oriented company culture, which creates the basis for you to contribute and develop further. In addition to a fair and promising salary policy, you benefit from great benefits ... from A like training contributions to Z like Zalando vouchers, which are there:
- If your internship with us lasts more than 9 months, we will pay 50% of the tuition fee for one semester. If your internship lasts at least 12 months, we will pay 100% of the tuition fee for one semester.
- 50% discount in all gastronomic establishments of the entire Wyniger Group for the whole family, 20% discount in all shops of the Wyniger Group.
- Free catering
- Attractive discount system: permanent discounts at Coop, Zalando, Manor and many other well-known offers
- 50% Discount on overnight stays in the establishments of the "Best 3Stars Hotels" www.best3starhotels.ch
- Member Card with credit for consumption in our group (W-Card)
- Christmas and employee parties, free after-work drinks, generous
- Birthday presents
- Payment of training costs and internal language courses
- Purchase of goods/wines at cost prices (possible from larger orders)
- Preferential conditions at the Basler Kantonalbank
Have we aroused your interest and can you imagine working in our young team? Then we look forward to receiving your application:
Ms Nicole Bischof
Green Pile Lane 4