Website Wyniger Group / 1777
The "1777 Kaffee Restaurant Bar" opened in May 2015 and is located in the middle of Basel's old town, on the historic Schmiedenhof-Platz. The concept offers a varied menu in a beautiful and urban ambience with a lot of retro charm. In the morning, the menu is characterised by the modern Viennese coffee house culture. Throughout the day, guests are offered an innovative range of salads and baguettes, various daily plates as well as burgers and pastrami, along with a brilliant wine, cheese and meat selection. The restaurant is a tenant of the Gemeinschaft für das Gute und Gemeinnützige (GGG) in Basel.
The "1777 Kaffee Restaurant Bar" is part of the owner-managed Wyniger Group, which is an owner-managed group of companies based in the Basel region with a focus on gastronomy and the hotel industry. Our company includes - in addition to the gastronomy and hotel business - various cultural and craft businesses, a catering as well as a facility management and service company.
As of now or by appointment, we are looking for a
- You are young and motivated, your appearance is likeable and well-groomed
- Good oral language skills in D, E and possibly F round off your profile
What we offer you
We offer you a great and varied place to work directly in the cosy Schmiedenhof. In addition to exciting and varied tasks, a dynamic and young team awaits you in an open, human and therefore employee-oriented company culture, which creates the basis for you to contribute and develop further. In addition to a fair and promising salary policy, you benefit from great benefits ... from A like training contributions to Z like Zalando vouchers:
- Free catering
- Sunday fixed free
- Monday-Wednesday opening hours until 20.00
- Closed at Christmas and New Year
- Closed on all Basel-Stadt holidays, including Christmas and New Year's Eve
- If your internship with us lasts more than 9 months, we will pay 50% of the tuition fee for one semester. If your internship lasts at least 12 months, we will pay 100% of the tuition fee for one semester.
- 50% discount in all gastronomic establishments of the entire Wyniger Group for the whole family, 20% discount in all shops of the Wyniger Group.
- Attractive discount system: permanent discounts at Coop, Zalando, Manor and many other well-known offers
- Member Card with credit for consumption in our group (W-Card)
- Christmas and staff parties, free after-work drinks
- Payment of training costs and internal language courses
- Purchase of goods/wines at cost prices (possible from larger orders)
- Preferential conditions at the Basler Kantonalbank
Have we aroused your interest and can you imagine joining our team?
Then we look forward to receiving your written application with photo: