Website Vila Joya
Feels like home, tastes like Paradise!
Within Vila Joya's Two Michelin Star Restaurant, service and customer satisfaction is the most important element. Working within this area requires a friendly and respectful approach to all guests. Smiling is the first requirement. Willingness to solve a problem is the second.
- Prepare Mise en Place for your scheduled shift
- Table setting
- Bar preparation
- Cutlery Preparation
- Ordering System
- Restaurant Decoration
- Wine Glass Preparations
- Back of Restaurant Organization for the shift
- Greeting guests, seating guests
- Controlling the orders, pace and course of each table in your station
- Placing the correct cutlery for the specific course on each table in your station
- Serving and explaining dishes, wine
- Learning the daily menus and explaining them (the menu changes daily) in three languages
- Clearing plates and glasses
- Learning basics about wine
- shared accommodation (shared room with bathroom)
- all meals (on and off duty)
- 250 € pocket money and allocation of tips
- transfers to and from the airport, bus or train station
You will be working split shifts for the 5 days with 2 days off. If necessary, you may be required to work 6 days per week during the peak season. Who wants to extend to a 6 working day week, pocket money will be added accordingly.
Duration of the internship:
- 4 months
If you want to be part of a great team and work in our 2 Michelin Star Restaurant in Paradise, we are looking forward to receiving your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo.