Website TIA WELLNESS RESORT
In this position as Guest Care Manager, you will be taking good care of our international guests. Our goal is to be sure of a warm, personal and professional contact between guests and TIA Wellness Resort.
In addition, you will work closely with the Front Office and assist from doing check - in and outs as well as coordinate with reservations and guests relations. Working with the F&B and Spa department will be part of your responsibility too, in order to ensure the best experience for our guests.
This is a junior management position which requires a close relation with all other managers and also gives you a lot of flexibility to make our guests feel so special and happy when staying at TIA Wellness Resort.
About TIA Wellness Resort
Situated on a stunning beachfront and featuring elegant private pool villas, TIA Wellness Resort blends authentic well-being with understated luxury. Offering much more than just a relaxing escape, Wellness and Retreat inclusive redefine the spa experience by integrating progressive wellness into each stay.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Responsible and full of initiatives
- Caring and open to other cultures
- Job type: Internship, Management Training
- Duration: 6 months (from starting date)
- Starting in: May 2023
- Location: Da Nang, Viet Nam
- Department: Guest Relations - Front Office
- Allowance: USD $450 / month
- Other benefits: duty meals & uniform
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +842363 967 999