Website Restaurant La Barca GmbH
Restaurant La Barca GmbH
The Ristorante Vincafé La Barca is located directly on the Reuss river in the heart of Lucerne's old town. In our stylishly furnished outdoor area with around 100 seats and our small but fine bar (approx. 25 seats), the Italian aperitif culture is lived intensively. A selection of Mediterranean dishes, regional classics and fine open wines in bottled quality complete the offer.
Immediately or by arrangement we are looking for a likeable, resilient, organisationally strong and flexible personality who not only takes on representative tasks, but also actively helps out on the front line.
You are responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly. As an experienced host with a passion, you put your guests at the centre of attention every day. In a friendly manner, you ensure that local (regular) guests and international customers feel completely at ease. You lead your staff with motivation and trust and put innovative ideas into practice with your team.
You have already gained management experience with your professional experience in à la carte gastronomy and have continuously developed yourself. You understand business contexts, have completed vocational training in gastronomy or a degree from a hotel management school.
- Operational management and organisation of the entire operational process
- Representation of the Executive Board in its absence
- Reservation management (banquets, events)
- Staff recruitment & scheduling
- Statistics, accounting, inventory
- Ordering Food/Non-Food
- Daily and monthly financial statements
- Strategic goal setting and planning (budget)
- Various other tasks & duties of a host
- Offer Planning Food & Beverage
You bring with you:
- Completed professional training and several years of professional experience in a management position
- Good computer skills
- Willingness for evening and weekend duties
- Communicative & charming manner
- Flexibility, resilience, assertiveness and a sense of humour
- Interesting and varied employment
- vibrant workplace
- Openness to creativity and new ideas
- Beautiful historic restaurant in a prime location
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Innovative & familiar working environment
- Flat hierarchies
Have we aroused your interest or do you still have unanswered questions?
We look forward to answering them personally and getting to know you!
Restaurant La Barca GmbH
Ms Sylvia Wiesner-Joller
Unter der Egg 8
041 220 22 02