Website PILATUS RAILWAYS LTD.
The PILATUS RAILWAYS LTD. is one of the most successful tourism companies in Switzerland and offers "2132 possibilities above sea level" with its versatile leisure facilities on Mount Pilatus. 2 cable cars, 2 hotels, 5 restaurants, the steepest cogwheel railway in the world and the largest rope park in Central Switzerland promise exciting excursion experiences as well as exceptional meeting and event opportunities. In the high season, more than 250 employees work enthusiastically for the national and international guests on Mount Pilatus and thus enable exciting mountain experiences with a heartbeat guarantee.
Are you studying at a hotel management school and looking for an exceptional internship? Then you've come to the right place! Apply as
Trainee* Reception and Hotel Business
Your area of responsibility
- Reservations, offers and confirmations for our hotel guests on Pilatus Kulm
- Check in and check out
- Daily closings with the Protel and Skidata programmes
- General information for our national and international guests on Pilatus
- Issuing rail tickets with Skidata
- Correspondence and various administrative tasks
- Once a week late service (incl. overnight stay on the mountain)
You bring with you
- Warm, communicative and service-oriented personality
- Enthusiasm to provide our guests with a mountain experience with a heartbeat guarantee
- Good oral and written German and English skills, French or other languages an advantage
- Quick comprehension and organisational skills
- Experienced use of MS Office
- Ability to work in a team, resilience, flexibility
What we offer you
- You will be part of a storm-tested team in which you will play a leading role and expand your horizons in one of the best-rated hotels in Central Switzerland.
- The working hours are mainly during the day and continuous (without room hour) - and this at one of the most beautiful workplaces at over 2000 metres
- Great prospects await you - also for your professional development: Marketing & Sales, Meetings & Events, Operational Assistance, Human Resources, Accounting and Customer Service.
- For the duration of your internship, you will benefit from an exciting overall package with many perks, for example a personal rail pass that allows you to take friends up the mountain with you
- Your commute to the mountain is additionally remunerated with CHF 12.00 per working day.
- Attractive catering allowance
- Subject to availability, beautiful and inexpensive staff accommodation directly at the valley station in Alpnachstad.
- The duration of the internship as well as the combination with other fields of work can be agreed upon by arrangement
If you like our corporate values Respectfully, Honestly, Cordially and With each other are important to us and you enjoy dealing with guests from all over the world, then we look forward to receiving your electronic application at www.pilatus.ch/jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
041 329 11 25