Website PILATUS RAILWAYS LTD.
The PILATUS RAILWAYS LTD. is one of the most successful tourism companies in Switzerland and offers "2132 possibilities above sea level" with its versatile leisure facilities on Mount Pilatus. 2 cable cars, 2 hotels, 5 restaurants, the steepest cogwheel railway in the world and the largest rope park in Central Switzerland promise exciting excursion experiences as well as exceptional meeting and event opportunities. In the high season, more than 250 employees work enthusiastically for the national and international guests on Mount Pilatus and thus enable exciting mountain experiences with a heartbeat guarantee.
Are you studying at a hotel management school and looking for an exceptional internship? Then you've come to the right place! Apply as
Your area of responsibility
- Preparation of à la carte dishes and daily menus for the restaurants on Pilatus Kulm
- Mise en place for hot and cold cuisine and evening service
- Assistance with banquets and events
- Joint responsibility for compliance with the hygiene concept according to HACCP
- Late service once or twice a week (incl. overnight stay on the mountain)
What you bring with you
- Creativity and pleasure in spoiling our guests with culinary delights
- Enthusiasm to provide a mountain experience with heart palpitations guaranteed
- Good knowledge of German, further language skills an advantage
- First experience in the F&B area an advantage
- Quick comprehension and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a team, resilience, flexibility
What we offer you
- You will be part of a storm-tested team in which you will play a leading role and expand your horizons in one of the best-rated hotels in Central Switzerland.
- The working hours are mainly during the day and continuous (without room hour) - and this at one of the most beautiful workplaces at over 2000 metres
- Great prospects await you - also for your professional development: If you wish, you can gain an insight into the following areas: Catering, F&B Management, Meeting & Events
- For the duration of your internship, you will benefit from an exciting overall package with many perks, for example a personal rail pass that allows you to take friends up the mountain with you
- Your commute to the mountain is additionally remunerated with CHF 12.00 per working day.
- Attractive catering allowance
- Subject to availability, beautiful and inexpensive staff accommodation directly at the valley station in Alpnachstad.
- The duration of the internship as well as the combination with other fields of work can be agreed upon by arrangement
If you like our corporate values Respectfully, Honestly, Cordially and With each other are important to us and you enjoy dealing with guests from all over the world, then we look forward to receiving your electronic application at www.pilatus.ch/jobs.
Human Resources Specialist
041 329 11 25