Website Hotel Saratz AG
At Hotel Saratz in Pontresina, guests find themselves in the middle of nature. For example, during a walk through our huge hotel park, when they look out over the wide valley from the terrace, when they dive into the highest outdoor pool in the Engadine or when they turn onto the most beautiful cross-country ski trails directly from the hotel. It goes without saying that in the midst of this outrageously beautiful nature, we also attach great importance to fine dining. Gourmets are drawn to the two restaurants at the Hotel Saratz: the classic art nouveau hall and the first real almost vegetarian restaurant "Giodi Vegetarian and Co.
To support us, from 1 July 2023 or by agreement, we are looking for a
Réceptions Intern (m/f/d)
- Getting to know the Réceptions procedures and creatively contributing to projects
- Check-In and Check-Out
- Information, advice and guest services on site
- Correspondence mainly in German, but also in English and Italian
- Acceptance of table reservations and wellness treatments
- Answering, processing and forwarding telephone calls
- Running your own cash register
- Interest, enthusiasm and curiosity
- Command of the German language; knowledge of English / Italian is an advantage
- Structured and independent way of working with attention to detail
- Workplace in a region with high recreational value and good quality of life
- Accommodation and meals
- Various employee benefits, use of fitness etc.
- Attractive rates for room bookings at Private Selection and Swiss Hospitality Collection Hotels as well as Swiss Family Hotels
Do you want to be part of our team? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our HR team will be happy to provide you with further information. Tel. 081 839 40 00.