Website Hotel Lenzerhorn Spa & Wellness
The 4-star Hotel Lenzerhorn Spa & Wellness with the 3-star Haus Spescha is located in the centre of Lenzerheide and combines 50 stylish rooms, 4 modern flats and 3 luxurious holiday flats, 4 varied restaurants, two bars and a spa & wellness. We are hosts every day out of conviction, go the extra mile for our guests and ensure unique experiences.
We are looking for motivated support for our team!
Our values & our strengths
- We inspire our guests with the extra mile.
- We are a team for lateral thinkers.
- We create(ed) experiences together.
- We foster an open, warm and honest culture.
- We are a young, modern company.
- We offer staff accommodation in the region with wifi.
- We offer attractive Friend & Family rates for overnight stays,
Discounts on F&B services and much more!
- We offer opportunities for promotion and development.
Your sphere of action & your strengths
- You like people and find yourself in our values
- Are you currently studying at a hotel management school?
- You speak very good German as well as English and even another language?
- Are you interested in the efficient, lively and exciting service of a 4-star hotel?
- You will be responsible for check-in/check-out, correspondence in German and English, accepting reservations (rooms, tables, wellness), closing the day, looking after guests, operating the switchboard and much more.
- Would you like to develop your skills in operating systems such as Protel, SuitePad, Re:Guest and Gastronovi?
- Do you enjoy working flexibly at weekends and enjoying your Fridays during the week?
- Are you a passionate host and a strong team player?
If you were able to answer the questions with "YES, exactly!", we look forward to receiving your complete application documents with the application note: Intern Reception Hotel Lenzerhorn.
AlpineTrend - that's several hotel & restaurant establishments and the Pradaschier adventure mountain - for culinary and adventurous experiences from Maienfeld to Lantsch/Lenz in the canton of Graubünden.