Website Hospitality Visions Lake Lucerne AG
Das Morgen - Neuro Campus Hotel - The unique theme hotel
In our three gastronomy zones, the "YESTERDAY", the "TODAY" and the "TOMORROW", as well as on our unique Rooftop, epicureans experience a diverse and innovative gastronomy. Guests in the gastronomy zones at the "Neuro Campus Hotel" encounter traditional Swiss cuisine (culinary craftsmanship in yesterday), trendy pop-up themes from the culinary world (culinary art in today), as well as personalisable nutrition (culinary science in tomorrow).
We are looking for you for our Front Office & Bar Team!
- Reception service with telephone switchboard support
- Guest services before and during the stay including assistance with self check-in & check-out
- Proper execution of booking procedures and accounting formalities, including daily closing and outlet settlements
- Supervision of the bar in the Gastrozonen Foyer YESTERDAY & TODAY including serving guests
- Secure knowledge of the menu and drinks list
- Preparation of drinks according to standard
- You have advantageous experience at the reception and in service
- You have very good written and oral language skills in German and English
- You have very good IT skills, advantageously in MS-Office and Protel
- You have a customer-oriented, communicative and confident manner
- You are a committed, independent and team-oriented host personality
If you think we're a good match, you'll be happy to hear Mr Claudio SchwizerHuman Resources Assistant, for your application.
Please use the button for your application Apply on our website. Unfortunately, we cannot process applications by e-mail or post.