Website Grandhotel Giessbach
What awaits you with us
From spring 2023, you will be able to demonstrate the skills you have already acquired and those you are constantly learning:
The offer is large - and good coordination among the departments is of great importance. Surrounded by your team, you will be jointly responsible for the smooth running of guest services from arrival to departure in German, French and English. You will be able to benefit a lot from your ten or so colleagues - training is important to us and there is a lot to learn at the Grandhotel Giessbach.
What you bring with you
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic and cordial team player, enjoy learning new things and can hardly wait to put what you have learned into practice, then you have come to the right place.
What we offer you
Our experienced team of employees is the core of our success. Respectful cooperation, recognition and appreciation characterise the cohesion of our Giessbach family.
The following are your benefits with us:
- From May 2023 newly renovated team hotel and from autumn 2023 newly renovated team restaurant
- Three times a week a professionally supervised Cross Fit workout
- Support for professional development
- Free weekly German course for beginners and advanced learners
- Nostalgia pass for our employees: Free travel on the entire Lake Brienz and on the Brienzer Rothorn, free admission to the Ballenberg Open-Air Museum and free guided tour & admission to the School of Wood Sculpture in Brienz.
- Special conditions when booking one of our many partner hotels (Swiss Historic Hotels, Garten Hotels, Responsible Hotels of Switzerland, Staff Deal from Hotelleriesuisse, and many more).
- Attractive discounts in our hotel and restaurant area
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application.
Head of Human Resources
Tel +41 33 952 25 16