Website Europa-Park GmbH & Co Mack KG
For our team we are looking for you as a compulsory intern (m|w|d)
for the 2023 season (from March to January 2024) in our themed hotels.
- A remunerated internship and low-cost accommodation near the resort
- A good start with a lot of support from the team
- A highly exciting and varied job in a unique family business with regional roots
- An abundance of great benefits and additional offers at Europa-Park and at our
- In the front office: You receive and look after our international resort guests. You take care of the check-in and check-out with your calm and courteous manner. You know your way around and actively sell services and offers of the entire Europa-Park adventure resort.
- In reservations: You process incoming reservations for our hotels and answer questions about
confidently deal with enquiries in written and telephone form. You work closely with the reception and
Events department together
- In the Night Audit: You are responsible for the nightly guest communication and support. Guest relations and complaint management are no problem for you. You take over the preparatory bookkeeping,
Check accounts, carry out the daily closing and much more
- You are studying at a hotel management school and would now like to apply the theoretical knowledge in practice
- You speak fluent German; you can score points with English and French skills
- You are service-oriented and have a friendly and engaging manner; furthermore, you are convincing.
- You with commitment, flexibility and resilience
- Thanks to your open personality, teamwork and cordial interactions with colleagues and
international guests for you as a matter of course