Website Europa-Park GmbH & Co Mack KG
For our team we are looking for you as a compulsory intern (m|w|d)
for the 2023 season (from March to January 2024) in our themed hotels.
- A remunerated internship and low-cost accommodation near the resort
- A good start with a lot of support from the team
- A highly exciting and varied job in a unique family business with regional roots
- An abundance of great benefits and additional offers at Europa-Park and at our
- In the breakfast service: As a service worker, you will assist with the set-up and organisation of our
Breakfast buffets as well as setting and maintaining our breakfast locations. You take care of the well-being of our guests and make the start of the day an unforgettable experience.
- In the kitchen: The cold and hot kitchen is used in the preparatory activities, such as the
You will support the preparation of salads, sandwiches and desserts. You are directly involved in the food preparation in the front cooking areas or in the backstage areas of our kitchens.
- In the restaurant: In our à la carte or buffet restaurants, you will support our station waiters, ensure that
for order and help with banquet events. You always look after and advise our guests
professionally and expertly, from welcoming guests and recommending dishes to the
- You are studying at a hotel management school and would now like to apply the theoretical knowledge in practice
- You speak fluent German; you can score points with English and French skills
- You are service-oriented and have a friendly and engaging manner; furthermore, you are convincing.
- You with commitment, flexibility and resilience
- Thanks to your open personality, teamwork and cordial interactions with colleagues and
international guests for you as a matter of course