Website Casino Theatre Winterthur
More than a theatre - the Casinotheater combines gastronomy, theatre and events under one roof. Every day, our 60 or so employees ensure that our guests leave the theatre with a smile on their faces. With more than 250 theatre performances and around 500 corporate and private events per year as well as the in-house restaurant Fredi, the Casinotheater Winterthur is one of the leading cultural and event venues in the region.
The following position is available in the Casino Theatre as of August 2023 or by agreement:
Internship F&B Management
incl. insight into marketing/communication & event management
Duration: 3 - 6 months, mandatory October - end of December 2023 (earlier start / later end by arrangement)
- Experience in gastronomy, especially in upscale dining service
- A quick grasp, sense of responsibility & focused work in hectic situations
- Willingness to work irregular hours (evenings & weekends)
- Motivated host attitude with a high willingness to provide service & precise work
- Fluent German written & spoken
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Windows, Outlook) & willingness to learn new programmes
Your tasks (depending on duration and start of internship)
- Collaboration at the front (Restaurant Fredi & banquet/event area)
- Chef de Service in banquet event management, incl. staff management from MEP to collection for all types of events (from apero to dinner show)
- Ordering & Inventory Beverages & Non-Food Articles
- Project collaboration in various departments (Event Management, Kitchen, Marketing & Communication, Administration, Artistic Operations Office)
- Central workplace in the heart of Winterthur's old town
- Insight into the interplay of our unique culture & gastro house
- The opportunity to work and contribute in a manageable team
- Two free tickets for all theatre performances (except dinner shows), subject to availability and personal collection at the box office.
If you would like to work behind the scenes of our gastronomy, culture and event business, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call Andrea Steiger, Personnel Administration, on 052 260 58 63.